The Human Experience Header

The Human Experience Header

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Introduction to The Human Experience - MONEY.

Salam and good day, 

The reason why I decided to do this project is because last year, 2013, was an amazing year of personal discovery. So many things has happened, hardly had time to reflect the entire year's journey, from paying debts, traveling, meeting people you've wanted for the longest time and so much more. 

Purely inspired by life, in-between relationships, daily interactions & experience as a designer. Also, my hands pretty itchy to actually recreate myself as designer along this process. 

The Human Experience, or will mostly be referred in the future as THE, is dedicated to those who have inspired me in my growth as a creative individual, through simple act of love and care in the experience. 

I have prepared a long list of things to do in this project, in which would be endless for the next 3 months. From organizing information, to collecting data, reports and interviews, THE is a design project that I've found to be the most relevant to share my findings with my audience at this point in my personal life. 

For the next 3 months, THE will explore the in-between relationships, daily interactions and experience of people and Money from three different categories. Wonder, Empathy and Artifacts. 


Hence, for tonight, I will leave you to imagine or respond via social media to contribute your thoughts on the spirit of the times type of project. 

Can you describe your relationship with money? What is your experience with money? 

To respond, follow me via social media links below; 

Instagram / Twitter : @razifohnas 

There's so much to explore, I tell you. ;P

It's 2014. 

Have a good day ahead!

M Razif N.    


No comments:

Post a Comment